Home Inspection Pricing
How Much is a Home Inspection In Edmonton?
Pricing For Edmonton Home Inspections
Pricing for Edmonton Area home and property inspections varies depending on the size of your house, the systems within in, and the age of your home, just to mention a few factors. Our home inspection cost calculator for Edmonton home inspections provides a guide to Edmonton home inspection costs, but you can always call us as well to discuss. Then book your home inspection on-line where you can choose your service package and add-ons. We are very competitive, and we are very thorough. Please check out our google reviews as well if you like. We are here to help, with quick service, answers to your questions, and reporting made easy. Reach out to us. 🙂
Edmonton Home Inspection Price Estimator
Below is a pricing guide to our home inspection services. Simply select the boxes that might apply to your home inspection and the estimate will display for you. If it looks good click “book on-line” and select the date and home inspection services you require. Please a call us with any questions if you like as well. We’re here to help.
Book A Home Inspection Online Now!
Factors Affecting Edmonton Home Inspection Costs
- The size, age, value and location of your Edmonton home are the key factors in determining the cost of an property inspection.
- The price of your home inspection will go up if additional tests, such as those for pests, radon and water quality, are required.
- Other factors like in-floor heating, geothermal, numerous fireplaces, sewer issues or scoping, swimming pools, complex electrical sytems, and more may also affect pricing.
- The larger the home, the longer the inspection can take to complete, which can affect cost.
- Freestanding structures that are not attached to the home itself, such as a detached garage, workshop, or even a septic system may increase your final cost.
- If an inspector needs to travel a significant distance, they may also charge travel costs. This may be a set fee, or they may charge per mile.